Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding bulk users in Stash

Jewel Francis September 28, 2014

Hi,

Is it possible to to create 'n' users inside Stash. Not in a group inside Stash. Just as we discussed before, with the help of REST API, addition of users into a Stash group is possible. But the same can be applied to Stash in general? That is, can we create 300 users in Stash in a single go. (These users are not in Stash now) Do we have a plug in to import the users from some kind of file (.csv) to Stash and create them in it?
Regards,

-Jewel

2 answers

0 votes
ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2014

Hi Jewel,

You are right. The answer I posted that actually addresses your question can be found on the link below instead:

Best regards,

Thiago Bomfim

Atlassian Support

0 votes
ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2014

Hi Jewel,

I don't know about any plugin. However, if you write a script with those REST API's I linked on the Answer below:

You will be able to create users in batch. You have to script it smile

Good luck!

Best regards,
Thiago Bomfim
Atlassian Support

Jewel Francis September 28, 2014

Hi Thiago, Isn't the scripts attached in the answer for adding the users as a bulk inside the project? (In a Stash group ?). I want to add them into Stash in general.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events