cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limit Exceeded and Need to Restore Write Access

Nimesh Raut
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 3, 2024

Dear Technical Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue with our account, esplatform.

Currently, we have encountered a restriction where all repositories under this account are limited to read-only access due to exceeding the user limit on our current plan.

To resolve this issue, we would like to upgrade our plan to restore write access and regain full functionality for our repositories. Could you please guide us through the steps or make the necessary adjustments on your end to facilitate this upgrade?

Here are the specific details:

Account: esplatform Issue: User limit exceeded, restricting repositories to read-only access. Requested Action: Upgrade our plan to restore write access.

We would appreciate your prompt assistance in resolving this matter. If you require any additional information or clarification, please let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Nimesh Raut

2 answers

1 vote
Nimesh Raut
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 3, 2024

Hi! I administer the repository for git clone https://Eventus_Security@bitbucket.org/esplatform/threat-intelligence-application.git  and my recent attempt at a push has yielded the following result:

AzureAD+NimeshRaut****** ******/d/GITBASH/New folder/main (main)
$ git push origin main
remote: ********************************************************************************
remote: [ALERT] Your push failed because the account 'esplatform' has exceeded its
remote: [ALERT] user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.
remote: [ALERT] Change your plan to restore write access:
remote: [ALERT] https://bitbucket.org/account/user/Eventus_Security/plans
remote: ********************************************************************************
fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/esplatform/threat-intelligence-application/src/main/': The requested URL returned error: 402

Would changing the plan for my main account workspace or removing users from repository resolve this issue or would it be unnecessary?

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2024

G'day, @Nimesh Raut 

Welcome to the community!

The error message you're receiving indicates that your workspace, "esplatform," has surpassed the free plan's limit of 5 users.

This means you have two options to resolve this issue. You can either upgrade your workspace to a paid plan, such as the Standard or Premium plans or reduce the number of users in your workspace to 5 or fewer.

• To upgrade your plan, go to your workspace settings, find the "Plan Details" section, and choose the plan you'd like to upgrade to.
  • If you prefer to remove users to meet the free plan's limit, navigate to your workspace settings, go to the "User Directory," select the user(s) you wish to remove, and proceed with their removal.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events