Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few questions about Pipelines

matlegit April 24, 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm very interested in using Bitbucket Pipelines and had some questions:

I have admin access to my teammate's repo, but I am unable to access the Pipelines tab. In repos where I am the owner, I can access Pipelines. Is this only for owners?

From (https://bitbucket.org/product/pricing/upcoming), "Yes, Bitbucket is still free for individuals and small teams with up to 5 users, with unlimited public and private repositories. You also get 1 GB file storage for LFS and 50 build minutes for Pipelines per account."

If our a repo has 2 accounts on it, does that mean we only get 100 finite build minutes? If so, is there a way to get more build minutes or somehow replenish them?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Gary
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2017

Hi Matt,

It may be that your teamate has not enabled Pipelines for those specific repos - can you ask them to go to the Pipelines tab, and then click the enable button on the main screen.  Once Pipelines is enabled, you should be able to access builds as long as you have write access to the repo.

Build minutes are calculated based on the plan that the owner of the repo is on.  If this user is on the free plan, then the total for the account per month is 50 free build minutes regardless of the # of users that have access to the account.  This gives users an opportunity to setup and trial Pipelines to see if it meets their needs.

Please note that this total applies to all repos under the user's account, so using build minutes on one of the other owned repos will take away from the total. 

You can always purchase more build minutes regardless of the plan you are on.  As long as you've added your billing details, we'll automatically charge you $10 for every 1,000 build minutes you start using over the minutes included in your plan. 

Cheers,
Gary

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events