cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A New user access is unable to access Bitbucket

Waseem Sajjad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 14, 2024

I have a new user joined our team.  I invited him to jira and bitbucket. He has successfully accessed Jira by the invitation but for bitbucket when i added him he is receiving message that user has been blocked contact your administrator. I have cancelled his invite for Bitbucked and invited him again several times but issues remains the same. Anyone can help? 

2 answers

1 vote
Nicolas Grossi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2024

@Waseem Sajjad 

You were right to contact support after the research you have made.

Nicolas

1 vote
Nicolas Grossi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2024
Waseem Sajjad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 14, 2024

I have already checked and follwed the steps. Isuue is i have added a new user to jira, his jira is working fine. When we add him on bitbucket he receives the invite but when tries to sign in he gets the message that you do not have access to bitbucket and your account is blocked. I have removed the invite and send it over again but same issue 

Waseem Sajjad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 14, 2024

We have generated the tickect to support team also and ticket no is https://support.atlassian.com/requests/BBS-219060

Like Nicolas Grossi likes this
Waseem Sajjad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 14, 2024

I think the issue is that the user tried to excess the bitbucket without waiting for the invitation for bitbucket that's why his email is blocked from the server, so need to unblock him from the server and then may be it will work fine so can you help in that or only support team will do the needful?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events