Calling any interview participants for Bitbucket Data Center

Hi everyone, 

We are looking to learn more about development teams’ workflows and pain points, especially around DevOps, integrations, administration, scale, security, and the related challenges your teams run into. We are looking for feedback to help us provide you with improvements to better support your team.

Please let us know in the comments below if you or anyone you know are interested and we will reach out to set up a 60-minute discussion with the interested people. 
Thanks in advance for providing us with valuable feedback!

Cheers,

Imran Khan

Product Manager - Bitbucket Data Center

6 comments

Krzysztof Patyna March 8, 2021

Hi, I'm interested in such discussion

John Lawlor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

I would be interested.

pas.argenio March 15, 2021

My team is transitioning to Bitbucket from a simpler client/server system. The biggest complaint is the 17-easy-steps to creating a code-change, script-change artifact.

Stefan Sondermann March 25, 2021

We are also interested.

Anton Genkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

Thanks for all the insightful discussions we had with all of you in the last month. It helped a lot to better understand your current needs and plans for the future. We have finished this round of interviews, so we won't accept new volunteers for a while. Keep an eye on our posts in the Community, we'll publish a new call for interviews in a few months.

Cheers

Anton Genkin
Product Manager - Bitbucket Data Center

Like Siba Narayan Sahoo likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

I am also interested. And Code Insights especially

+1 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events