Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to migrate pipelines from bitbucket cloud to bitbucket server.

Diego Diaz (Eulen) September 24, 2020

I wonder how I can migrate my pipelines from bitbucket cloud to bitbucket server. I've the yaml file in my master but when I access to pipelines at bitbucket server I get this error message: "No YAML config found on the specified Git reference."

How can I solve it? Thanks in advance.

Regards.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2020

Hi Diego,

Pipelines is a feature of Bitbucket Cloud only, I'm afraid that it is not available in Bitbucket Server.

I'm a bit confused as to how you access Pipelines in Bitbucket Server. Are you perhaps accessing a Bitbucket Cloud repo of a workspace different than your own?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Diego Diaz (Eulen) September 27, 2020

Hi,

I use snake cicd plugin, and I was testing it. But I wanted to know if there was a way to use the pipeline I've done in cloud in our new  server Bitbucket. But I'm afraid that this is not possible.

Regards.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2020

Hi Diego,

Thank you for your reply.

Taking a look at Snake CI documentation, I see that the file that needs to be created in the repo should be called snake-ci.yaml.

It also looks that the keywords and sections in this file are a bit different than the ones for Bitbucket Cloud Pipelines:

I believe that you may be able to reuse the script commands from the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file, but it looks that adjustments are needed in the sections and keywords. I'm not sure if you've had a look at these docs already?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events