Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Factor auth for bitbucket pipelines Premium Plan Not enabled to choose and IP white listing.

karen.walker@crackerbarrel.com
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 27, 2019

We have purchased the Premium but these features are still disabled.

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 31, 2019

Hi Karen,

IP whitelisting and two-factor are managed at the Workspace level in Bitbucket. From the wording of your question, it sounds like you may be looking at the configuration for an individual repository. Let's walk through going to the workspace settings and enabling these security features:

1. In the lower-left corner of Bitbucket, click your user avatar to open the profile menu. In addition to your user-account level settings, you should see some Workspaces if you've added a workspace and enabled Premium:
    image.png
    Click on the workspace you need to enable Two-Factor / IP Whitelisting on.

2. Now that you're at the workspace level, click the Settings button:
    image.png

3. The Access controls page should be available now.
    image.png
    Clicking through to the Access controls page should provide the setup options for Two-Factor and IP Whitelisting.
  4. If you need documentation on how exactly the features work, check out our Control access to your private content article

In the off chance that you still can't enable these security settings once you're in the Workspace settings, we'll need to have you open a support case to take a look at your account. However, I think the most likely culprit is being at the repository level rather than the workspace level.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events