Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unable to create URL - please check your web repository configuration" with GitHub repos

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2017

When looking at the results of a build, Bamboo lists the revisions for each of the repositories but it only produces a link for the repository held on BitBucket.

For the repositories held on GitHub, I get the above message when I hover over the commit reference.

Looking under web repository, the only option I seem to have is to pick Fisheye, but we don't have that running.

Why can't Bamboo generate a link that goes directly to the GitHub commit?

Is there a solution to this? Am I missing a configuration setting or a plugin?

1 answer

0 votes
Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2017

After posting the question, it looks like https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Bamboo-not-linking-a-build-s-commit-back-to-GitHub/qaq-p/462208 might contain a helpful answer - will test!

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2017

No, despite the original question matching my needs, the answer provided doesn't solve the problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events