Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maximum number of branches in Bamboo

Jewel Francis October 7, 2015

Hi Team,

There is an option in Bamboo to automatically manage the branches in Bamboo. But what is the maximum number of branches that can be managed like this? Also can you give me a number for Stash branches as well?

Thank you !!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2015

There is no such limit as far as I am aware. But it will be a little painful once you have hundreds.

Latest version of Bamboo has an option to delete the plans after 'N' number of inactive days or based on deletion of respective feature branches in Stash. I would use these to reduce the total number to make it easier for users.

Jewel Francis October 7, 2015

Thanks Jobin. I know that in Of course, in Stash also we can include branches. So, is there a limit for that number as well? Warm Regards, -Jewel

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2015

There is no hard limit in Stash either!

Jewel Francis October 8, 2015

Thank you !!!! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events