the first stage in the build process produces a script that has execution permissions (755). This script is part of the artifact of that stage. The second stage depends on this artifact and expects to be able to run the script. However, the permissions are reset to 644. How do I fix this?
You have to either recreate the permissions via an Script Task (Inline) or store the artifact in an archive format that preserves permissions (basically, tar the artifact via a Script Task, have the tarrred version defined as an artifact and untar it in the second job - again, via a script task).
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs