Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

execute test cases in Non headless mode in Bamboo

Rahul Unnikrishnan May 31, 2021

Is it possible to execute test cases in Non headless mode in Bamboo as the testcases contains Sikuli and Robot activities?

2 answers

1 vote
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2021

Hi Rahul, Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If your Bamboo agent(s) has a GUI it should be possible to run non headless tests. Bamboo agents simply execute the commands you define in the build scripts. So the agent must support the commands you specify.

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the reply..

While executing I can see the test execution is happening. But the chrome is not opening in the Server. Currently the execution is happening in the Bamboo server.

Is there any reference links available to setup the same

The current execution is happening same like headless mode without opening the chrome driver.

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2021

Here is someone who solved it by using the --no-sandbox option for Chrome: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/How-to-call-chrome-by-bamboo-with-selenium-web-driver/qaq-p/1190182#M27186 Perhaps that will solve your issue.

When searching the web about this issue I found a lot of results, everything depends on your OS, programming language and other technologies you're using of course.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Thanks a lot Charlie. I will check this. :)

0 votes
asbs as August 29, 2021

No want to push documents....From record record output.Xml, it need to take the skip or fail reputation to corresponding take a look at case in zephyr jira robotically from postbuild moves of bamboo robotic program link.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events