cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View all Skipped tests

Shreyank Ramachandra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 25, 2024

Hi,

I am seeing different skipped tests in Bamboo test result page. Also, I am not able to see the full list of all skipped tests. Has anyone come across this issue? any way to view full list? Please let me know. I am using Bamboo version 7.2.4 , not sure if this is bug in this version or some setting to be done.Atlassian Bamboo and 3 mo.png

1 answer

1 vote
Shashank Kumar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2024

Hello Shreyank,

Welcome to Atlassian community.

For details about Skipped test currently there is a feature request raised, please see BAM-20948 Build result summary should show details about skipped/Quarantined tests unfortunately this has not gathered much attention.

For the difference in count there are few knows issues with the way Bamboo displays the number of tests, I am not sure if your issue is related to one of those, probably it will need some investigation with the build results, logs and the test xml to see the issue, I would suggest to raise a ticket with Atlassian support to check this.

One of the known issues : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-11366

Regards,

Shashank kumar

*please don't forget to Accept the answer if your query was answered**

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events