Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to publish bigger size artifacts

Neha July 22, 2020

For frontend we have one tar.gz that is publishing fine which is around 8MB. And for backend we have one fat jar which is around 150MB. (Also tried to compress it around 120MB and publish, yet failed. How ever small size file publishing in the same stage works fine.) since it is a build fat jar, which we use only once to deploy on PCF, it is fine to not store it on nexus.

1 answer

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

Hi @Neha,

Welcome to the Community!

What error message is displayed in the build log when you are trying to publish that artifact?  We have a 500 MB package that we store regularly without any issues.

Thanks!

-Jimmy

Neha July 23, 2020

Hi @Jimmy Seddon  

Here is the error

21-Jul-2020 05:11:26 com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.BambooRemoteArtifactHandler: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

Hi @Neha,

I'd take a look at the answers in either of these two posts both look to point to the same type of root issue:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/PKIX-path-building-failed-on-Bamboo/qaq-p/1066964

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Bamboo-remote-agent-setup-getting-error-as-quot-Unable-to-find/qaq-p/9374

In either case it sounds like SSL Cert issues.  Is this building on a remote agent that may not have the Bamboo Server's certificate installed?

I hope those answers lead you to the solution.

-Jimmy

Neha July 23, 2020

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 

I am just wondering If this is SSL cert issue then how it is working for artifacts with smaller size.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2020

To answer that, we'd need to start by looking closer at your Bamboo environment.  Do you have multiple remote agents?  Are both of these artifacts a part of the same build job?  It's possible that the smaller one that is working is building either on a local agent, or one of the remote agents that doesn't have SSL issues.

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events