Unable to give "/" character in the requirements section

ambicashri shetty July 1, 2015

After the bamboo upgrade,  "/" can't be given in the requirements section of Bamboo plan to match a regular expression.

It throws a error telling "This entry cannot contain the character \"

Is there any other way of specifying regular expressions?

2 answers

0 votes
ambicashri shetty July 1, 2015

We have updated it to 5.9.1. The screenshot displays one requirement which was specified before the update and was successful. After the update it throws error on adding the same character.bamboo_issue.png

0 votes
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2015

Hi Ambicashri,

Can you please let me know which version of Bamboo you've just updated to? I'm absolutely able to utilize regex with the / character. The error you've mentioned is the backslash, which is definitely not allowed. Can you please confirm that you have indeed provided forward slashes instead of backslashes as the error message suggests (which doesn't seem to be the case because you clearly use both in your question here, I'd just like to cross my Ts and dot my Is)? If that's not the case can you please create a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com and provide a Bamboo Support Zip (Bamboo Administration >> System >> Atlassian Support Tools >> Support Zip >> Create) as well as a screenshot of your regex.

Thanks!

Turner

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events