Unable to give "/" character in the requirements section

After the bamboo upgrade,  "/" can't be given in the requirements section of Bamboo plan to match a regular expression.

It throws a error telling "This entry cannot contain the character \"

Is there any other way of specifying regular expressions?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Ambicashri,

Can you please let me know which version of Bamboo you've just updated to? I'm absolutely able to utilize regex with the / character. The error you've mentioned is the backslash, which is definitely not allowed. Can you please confirm that you have indeed provided forward slashes instead of backslashes as the error message suggests (which doesn't seem to be the case because you clearly use both in your question here, I'd just like to cross my Ts and dot my Is)? If that's not the case can you please create a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com and provide a Bamboo Support Zip (Bamboo Administration >> System >> Atlassian Support Tools >> Support Zip >> Create) as well as a screenshot of your regex.

Thanks!

Turner

This widget could not be displayed.

We have updated it to 5.9.1. The screenshot displays one requirement which was specified before the update and was successful. After the update it throws error on adding the same character.bamboo_issue.png

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 9 hours ago in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

38 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you