Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Setup Bamboo Builld System for Andorid(Gradle) application?

Can any one guide how to Setup Bamboo Remote Agent Client for Android(Gradle Build) Application. I checked in Default Stage -> Task-> TaskType section but couldn't found Gradle Client there. Anything I'm missing here?

1 answer

Thanks Oliver Wolf ..yes I actually missed that. After setting up bamboo-capabilities.properties which is look like:

system.jdk.JDK\ 1.8=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle

system.builder.gradle.Gradle=/usr/bin/gradle

system.git.executable=/usr/bin/git

system.os=linux

I executed ./bamboo-agent.sh start and it responding Starting Bamboo Agent... thats' it.
What is next steps...am I missing anything here?

OK..so then I executed ./bamboo-agent.sh console which returned console output and that ends-up at, Bamboo agent 'azova-All-Series' ready to receive builds what that mean. And what's next step !!

I done with Remote client setup and connected well with my Git repo as well. But it's not generating output apk file. Problem I found is Bamboo required min Java V1.8 but Gradle don't support V1.8. So what need to do in this case, any suggestion!

Is there any Android build deployment support added in Bamboo? 

Jeyanthan I Atlassian Team Jun 10, 2020

Hi @kishor shinde,

Android build deployment is not any different. You may do everything with the existing tasks. If a specific task is missing, you can always substitute it with a Script task in a deployment project to achieve what you want.

Cheers,
Jey

Like kishor shinde likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 101 Video

G’day Community! As we gear up to introduce Bamboo Data Center to the world, we wanted to make sure that we shared a bit more about Bamboo, the product. Our team has put together an overview video ...

179 views 4 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you