Perforce Automated Branch Detection?

I know with 4.0 this is currently not suported, but it'd be really useful for us. I searched through the JIRA issues to see if there was something planned to do this but could not find one...

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks for the suggestion - I've raised an improvement request to support automatic detection for perforce repository types.

Thanks!

I have to say that with all the products I've ever worked with, the Atlassian team is one of the few that will listen to each request and implement what the users want, and even start discussions about ideas that need to have more thought put in them. This is why our company uses all of your products is for that kind of treatment. So thanks for that.

Thanks Cameron! It means a lot to hear that :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 4 hours ago in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

18 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you