Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Demand Bamboo usage with AWS service

Sandeep Dhamale February 28, 2013

Hi,

We have been using On Demand JIRA setup with Greenhopper, Bigbucket, Bamboo and host of other things, we are new to setup and we have chosen to go on-demand route currently.

I am particularly looking at running an entire CI setup currently here on Bamboo and since Atlassian recommended we are using Bamboo OnDemand you can only use EC2. Now we have elastic agent setup on Amazon with Linux image with java, Maven and standard stuff.

Now once the build is complete what is recommended practice of deploying it to Tomcat server ? Can we put Tomcat and MySQL on the same amazon instance or we need to buy another Amazon instance for it? We are looking for recommendation to run everything of CI in cloud currently, so basically the recommendations here would help.

If at all we want to pull down the war generated from the build and then deploy it ? Do you think that's possible in Bamboo ? Appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

0 votes
Sandeep Dhamale February 28, 2013

I can not deploy directly to our test server (local) within network which has Tomcat running from the on demand bamboo, the reason it's behind a firewall and from the internet (on demand Bamboo) i don't think the tomcat URL of local box is reachable.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events