I would like to build my project based on the files from the multiple svn repositories. First repo URL is http://host1/svn/properties and second repo URL is http://host1/svn/services. I have two tasks configured for checking out from each of this repo. Here, working directory is default for both.
2. I have three tasks under one job. First task is to checkout from repo-1. Second task is to checkout from repo-2 and the third task is to run build.xml that got checked out with repo-2. Now, I have unchecked “Force Clean Build” with both task-1 and task-2. However, my files from task-1 get deleted from the working directory and all I am left with is the files from task-2. Is there a way I can stop the task-2 from deleting all the files under working directory?
3. Before, I run the third task, build.xml, I would like to copy some of the files from repo-1 to the checked out directories of repo-2. How do I do that?
4. Is there a better way to pull files from two repositories, then bring files from 1st repo to the directory structure in the 2<sup>nd</sup> repo?
1. Under the directory you specify in the checkout task.
2. You cannot checkout two SVN repositories into the same directory structure, the .svn metadata directories will clash and trigger checkout directory cleanup.
3. You can check them out into separate directories and run a script task to copy or symlink them.
4. You can try using SVN externals to construct the working directory you want.
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs