Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maven profile could not be activated error

Govindaraj Ramaraj July 20, 2015

Hi,

I started the setup of bamboo for the deployment on the QA Server as well on the Dev Server. We have dev branch for devs, once it gets merge with the master after current iteration, I want to deploy the code on the QA server. I have my deployment project here. When i deploy it it gives an error like  :

The requested profile "autoInstallPackage" could not be activated because it does not exist.
21-Jul-2015 12:05:43[ERROR] The goal you specified requires a project to execute but there is no POM in this directory (C:\Users\test\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\786433-851969). Please verify you invoked Maven from the correct directory. -> [Help 1]

How can i solve this.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2015

Hello Govindaraj,

It looks like Maven can't find pom.xml file at working dir. To confirm it you can create Script task and execute ls -l or dir command. Then in logs you can see list of files at working dir. Then you can configure Maven task to run at correct folder which contains pom.xml file required by Maven

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events