Is there a way to add more custom Walls in Bamboo?

• Can group my Favorite plans somehow?
  • Can I pre-define a group of plans to watch and anyone view same list?
  • Can Radiator hide "green" plans and only show "reds"?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
  • Can group my Favorite plans somehow?
  • - YOu can set your filter to show only favorites.
  • Can I pre-define a group of plans to watch and anyone view same list?
  • - You can add the same label to the group of plans, and other users can add that label to their filter. I beleive you can also link to a label-based filter to share the URL with others. You can also use this grouping on the wallboards.
  • Can Radiator hide "green" plans and only show "reds"?
  • - Not sure about that one.

I see, this should work as a "workaround". We will label favorite groups, this is a good idea. But switching between them will require changing a filter. I was hoping there is a way to save predefined filters and then simply swich between them. Does it sound like a Feature Request? :)

This widget could not be displayed.

As I needed a couple "predefined" Walls I once again I resorted to manipulating data I could find in DB. A couple SQL querries and some manupulation in Excel. Not sure if anyone needs details on this one, for now just stating it's doable :)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

128 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you