Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community question unanswered

software_compliance October 5, 2020

Can you tell me how I get a question I've asked in the community escalated? No answers on a simple question for months now.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2020

You don't.  There is no "escalation", the community gives answers when it can.

software_compliance October 5, 2020

OK that's fine, but how do I resolve Atlassian documentation broken links which is preventing me rolling out Bamboo properly if everyone just ignores my query?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2020

Documentation updates are usually requested via a support issue, if you raise it over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact

software_compliance October 8, 2020

Hi Nic, I've been through this and it leads back to this community once I type the SEN number in.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2020

So you have only a $10 licence?

software_compliance October 20, 2020

Not sure Nic, I've just installed what I've been given. Could be the customer is just trying it out, but I still want to make it run from a Windows service. Surely the type of purchase shouldn't affect the way you report genuine website faults.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2020

Atlassian do not support "starter" licences, I assume because every support call costs money to deal with and you'd burn that $10 (let alone the free ones) very quickly.  It makes economic sense to do that, but does leave the low-use systems in a bit of a bind when it comes to support.

The community does what it can, because we're volunteers and don't care what you've paid.  I've sent this over to Atlassian as one of the ones that falls into the "community support but we can't because it needs Atlassian" loop.

Like software_compliance likes this
software_compliance October 20, 2020

Thanks for this Nic. Are you likely to be kept informed by them or are they going to try to contact me directly?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events