Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change build status

Cameron Ferguson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2011

Let say that I had a successful build, but we realized later that we didn't link in the correct library version... or our manual testing found the build was bad. Is there a way I can change a successful build to be marked as "failed" ? I know i can remove artifacts and comment on it.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2011

You can also remove the complete build result.

Cameron Ferguson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2011

Yes I know i can remove the entire result, but can I change it's status if I don't want to remove builds. I may want to leave it in bamboo and mark it as failed, so I can come back to it later and see why it failed.

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2011

Only by marking it manually in the database, buildresultsummary table.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events