Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build stays queued forever

Francois Baldassari May 9, 2014

I have a very simple Plan set up that just checks out source from a github repository. For some reason, builds are queued indefinitely without ever starting. I have several agents running several buids on other repositories (with the same credentials, all on github), and all should have the capability to do this build.

What can I do to force this build to start?

2 answers

0 votes
By that you mean build logs? The build never left queuing so it never generated logs. As far as bamboo logs are concerned, I didn't really see anything out of the ordinary. The job started and the page kept doing GET requests to query the status. That's about it.
0 votes
Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2014
Were you able to check logs?
By that you mean build logs? The build never left queuing so it never generated logs. As far as bamboo logs are concerned, I didn't really see anything out of the ordinary. The job started and the page kept doing GET requests to query the status. That's about it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events