Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo start-up in the localhost:8085

Ranga Reddy August 24, 2020

Hello Team,

I am not able to open the Bamboo server and intergrate any plugin. I tried to Re-install as well but still not working. Servivce is very slow.

Error:

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [java.util.Comparator]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [java.util.Comparator]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.
at

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2020

Hi Ranga,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately I cannot come up with an instant solution as I believe there must have been more errors logged to error log but the mentioned two which do not seem to be the root cause but just from reading them it is quite hard to tell.

Just for clarification: you said you are not able to open Bamboo at all, is this corrent? I am just asking because the last sentence you wrote states that the service is slow which suggests it is running (at least to some extent).

Please kindly provide as many details as possible. Someone from Atlassian Community is then more likely to catch up.

For a more generic approach, the best recommendation I can come up with right now, please also refer to Bamboo documentation on troubleshooting installation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/troubleshooting-installation-216957437.html

Thanks,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events