Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo security issue

RMTAdmin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2017

Hello,

We had a security issue on the Bamboo instalation server with version 5.8.1. Do we need to upgrade to the newest version?

What is the compatibility of the new version with Jira and Stash?  Does the upgrade affects the integrations with the other products we have in use (Jira, Stash, Confluence)? 

Best regards,

Laura

2 answers

1 vote
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2017

Hi Laura,

It is always advisable to stay in the latest version especially when you had a security incident.

In order to check the compatibility between different versions of Bamboo, Confluence, and Jira, you will just have to make sure the Application Links plugin version is compatible with the respective products.

You can check the Application links version matrix to confirm the compatibility between the respective versions of Atlassian server products.

Hope that helps.

0 votes
kiran jonnalagadda August 11, 2017

Please also check addons compatibility with new versions before upgrading, because many vendors don't update their plugin versions so frequently, you may lose some features. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events