Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo plan is queued indefinitely

manikandansubbaraman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 11, 2016

We are facing issue suddenly. It was working fine. earlier. There is no configuration changes. After restart, temporarily working, after some time going to queued indefinitely. Can you help us to fix this issue ?

2 answers

0 votes
jvelapol May 12, 2016

I've had issues where something flakes out WRT the repo that will trigger a build.  For example - the git repo we have (we're using Stash) is not available for whatever reason (more or less every time we restart stash it goes into a tailspin, and we have to restart it again).  Anyway, all plans suddenly start queuing up indefinitely, and no obvious way to tell that happened, other than crawling through logs.  Sometimes, you're lucky and one of the error boxes at the bottom of a build that's queued will tell you something about an error talking with the Source Code Repo.

0 votes
Rich Duncan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2016

So - first make sure that there are agents that can run the plan.  Next try stopping and re-starting the plan.

manikandansubbaraman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 11, 2016

Thanks Rich for your valuable response. Agents are building the plan, later some time. but it is taking more time to start the build plan. while it is queued, if you tried to stop there is no response. Any other workaround ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events