Bamboo: Need to remove jobs to install license, but can't remove jobs without a license

It tells me I have 107 jobs configured and that I need remove 97. These jobs are probably old branches that are now closed or branches that we don't need for CI. There doesn't seem to be a way to login to bamboo to remove jobs. How should I proceed?

Are there licenses for more than 10 jobs? Couldn't find it on the price list - seem to just talk about numbers of remote agents

1 answer

0 vote

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your question.

You would have two options:

1. create an Evaluation license by accessing https://my.atlassian.com and update the license Bamboo is currently using, so you will be able to remove the extra jobs
  2. visit https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo/pricing/ and review the information available in the right green table. Please, notice the header information.

If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,821 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you