If I try to create a stage, a job, or a task, I get the messagealready exists. in red. If I hit Cancel, I see it created it. For instance, I go to a Plan, Stages, Create Job. I put in sfsfsfs as Job Name, then DFDFDFD as Job Key, check Enabled, and click Create Job. It says The name already exists in this Plan and The key already exists in this Plan. in red. I can change the names to something else and click Create Job, but it will continue to keep saying the name & key already exist in the Plan. Then I hit Cancel, refresh Stages and every one of them now appears. I don't feel like I can trust the jobs I am creating as a result. What is going on?
I uninstalled 3.3, removed the bamboo home, and the bamboo install dir, and even removed JRE6. Rebooted, installed JRE7, installed Bamboo 3.3.3, configured it for LDAP, logged in as an admin, tried creating a Plan and the same thing happened - This project name already exists./This project key is already used. If I change the values, it keeps saying it. When I cancel out, I see all of them created.
So with Atlassian's help, we've tried about 150 things, none of them successful. We were on 3.3, 3.3.3 does the same behavior. We wiped the server, started over with 3.4 with all defaults and so far it's working. I'm wiping bamboo-home out and setting it up again with our preferred settings, and testing it again. We'll see.
Alright, it broke again and I traced my steps backwards until i found the apparently offending change - setting the port to 80 in wrapper.conf.
Reading up, do I need to configure Bamboo to use the jetty.xml if i want to go away from port 8085? I saw the port in wrapper.conf and thought I could just change that (and it seemed to work at first).
I opened up a support ticket a couple hours before I posted this on Atlassian Answers. It's still not assigned, it's https://support.atlassian.com/browse/BSP-6038
So anyways, I had a thought. What if it's my browser that's causing this oddness? So I vpn'd to work, tried to make any stage in any plan but this time I used IE9 instead of Chrome, and instead of Chrome saying "A Stage with this name already exists.", it spins for ~30 seconds and IE says "An unexpected error has occurred". I can open up Chrome, try it right now and it says the "stage with this name already exists" error message, while IE does the "unexpected error", simultaneously.
Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs