Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo 3.3.3 elastic agent assembly

danlmarmot November 22, 2011

I've taken over the care and feeding of Bamboo from the Previous Guy, and my first task is to finish the upgrade to Bamboo 3.3.3.

I can't locate the bamboo-elastic-agent-assembly component for 3.3.3 anywhere. I've searched https://maven.atlassian.com/content/repositories/atlassian-public/com/atlassian/bamboo/atlassian-bamboo-agent-elastic-assembly/, but the latest version listed is 3.3-M1.

Where can I find this? Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2011

Hi Dan,

This file has changed its name as of 3.3. You can it here: atlassian-bamboo-elastic-image-1.0.zip. Ive updated the documentation to reflect this change.

Thanks

James

danlmarmot November 24, 2011

Thanks James, I'll give it a go on Monday. Our custom elastic image is Windows, so it makes it extra fun, but there are some Cygwin references in the elastic image, so hopefully it won't take too much banging around to get it up and going.

Dan

James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2011

Dan you are in luck - Bamboo 3.4 will be shipping with a Windows elastic image in approximately two weeks. Might be worth waiting until then?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events