Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to trigger a JAVA automation through AIO TEST

Random User November 21, 2022

Hey guys, nice to meet you.
I am working on a JAVA automation aplication and i would like to trigger it from the AIO TEST tool provided by JIRA

image.png

How can i call my .java application from AIO TEST and save the results?
Could you please clear my mind?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Niharika_AIO_Tests November 21, 2022

Hi @Random User ,

AIO Tests allows you to report your test results from your automated test executions via the below options:

1. inbuilt integrations for frameworks (for java, testng and Junit are supported)

2. AIO REST APIs

3. Jenkins plugin

The AIO Tests App gives you an easy way to reach out to support from the Contact Us button in the top nav of the app - highlighted below:

ContactUs.jpg

Alternatively, you can reach out to AIO Tests Support at help@aioreports.com or via our support portal for further queries or schedule a demo with us and we would be happy to demo the automation options to you.

Regards,
Niharika [ AIO Tests Team ]

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2022

Hi @Random User -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I believe "AIO Tests" is a Jira addon app from the marketplace, and not provided by Atlassian.  Please work with your site admin to contact that vendor here for support: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222843/aio-tests-all-in-one-test-management-for-jira?tab=support&hosting=cloud

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events