Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The village boy who knows how to boot up a computer

Wesley Kambale October 7, 2021

Hi there!

I'm Wesley.

Wesley Kambale, a Ugandan computer science scholar with interests in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Machine Learning.

I'm an Ambassador with StartHub Africa. An Explore ML with Crowdsource facilitator for 2021/22. An Android Mentor with Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS) 2021 organized by Andela. And an Ex-GDSC Lead.

I love to read and write (I blog via Hashnode), build tech communities through mentoring and speaking. I have had a chance to speak to Gombe Trello Events about Project Management for Developers Using Trello.

I look forward to speaking to Atlassian Communities across the world on different topics such as project management, product design, emerging trends and technologies, and how to build a career in tech.

2 comments

Comment

Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 7, 2021

Welcome, @Wesley Kambale! We're so glad to have you here!

Like # people like this
Wesley Kambale October 7, 2021

Thank you, @Sharon Tan

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2021

Hi, @Wesley Kambale ! 

Welcome, impressed with your experience 🤩!

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Wesley Kambale November 9, 2021

Thank you, @Alexander Bondarev.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events