Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First ACE Event - San Jose CA on Aug 10th evening - Looking for speaker

ajay_navaratna
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2023

hi there rock star speakers !

We are looking for speakers with strong Jira and Agile background for our first event.

Date : Aug 10th 2023

Time - 6-7:30PM Pacific Daylight savings time 

It will be in person and virtual combined ,so it's ok if you are in another location. Feel free to ask questions / contact 

Ajay Navaratna

ajay.navaratna@atlassiancommunity.com 

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vish Reddy _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2023

Hi @ajay_navaratna 

I am happy to talk about Atlassian Data Security if thats a topic of interest for your group. I am local so I can do in-person

Thanks

Vish

vish.reddy@atlassiancommunity.com

ajay_navaratna
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

Thanks Vish, that's awesome to know you are local and can be there in person. Let me talk to you soon ,will connect

Like # people like this
0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 14, 2023

@ajay_navaratna hi, we'd love to participate!

ajay_navaratna
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2023

Thanks for your email as well. Let's sync on emails. 

0 votes
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

@Darryl Lee - aren't you from San Jose? Maybe you want to talk about some of your experiences?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events