Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Program Support unavailable

C_ von Maltzahn May 31, 2023

Dear community,

I only have limited options in the Contact support form for partners (see screenshot 2).

Some of my colleagues are able to use the Partner Porgram Support (see screenshot 1) while I can only use the regular Support (see screenshot 2). I do not have the extended options available (e.g. Sales Support - Option "Quotes and trials").

In the user administration there is no difference in roles, accreditations etc. between my colleagues users and my user. Another colleague has the same problem.

How can I get access to the full list of options in the Partner Program support?

Regards
Chris

-----

2023-05-31 17_02_32-Clipboard.png2023-05-31 17_04_13-Atlassian Support – Mozilla Firefox.png

4 comments

Comment

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2023

@C_ von Maltzahn :

Do you have an Atlassian account that's tied to your work email (e.g. Partner domain is part of the email address)?

If so, you should select Get Access to the Partner Portal using that Atlassian account.

C_ von Maltzahn June 1, 2023

@Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_  Yes, I have an Atlassian account that's tied to my work email. But I already have access to the partner portal and also opened another ticket for Partner Portal Access. It did not change anything.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Logan Hawkes June 1, 2023

I see similar behavior. I'm planning a server-to-cloud migration and the "Contact Partner Program Support" form won't recognize the URL of the cloud site I'm using. It keeps saying "Sorry, we can't find this Cloud URL." I have tried with and without the https:// prefix. I've tried both Chrome and Firefox. 

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Angela Stephens June 2, 2023

I no longer see Sales Support in the Menu

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
C_ von Maltzahn July 11, 2023

✅ I solved this by opening a ticket in the support 1) copying the above text in the support ticket and 2) attaching two screenshots from two differnt incognito browser windows. It was fixed, I assume by 2nd level support.

Sofien Chaabouni_Vectors_ April 1, 2024

Hi @C_ von Maltzahn ,

Please, what type of ticket did you open?

Sofien Chaabouni_Vectors_ April 1, 2024

fixed :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events