Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming webinar: What’s new from Team’24 and how Riverty future-proofs on cloud

Hey, migrations community! 

We’re excited to bring you a new 2-for-1 webinar recapping some of the biggest announcements made at TEAM 24– our new Jira, AI, security updates, and much more!

As a bonus, Riverty, a prominent German fintech firm, will join us to share how migrating to Atlassian’s Cloud has re-imagined how they get work done faster across technical and non-technical teams.

Join us on:

US: June 5th, 2024 at 11:00 AM PST (Los Angeles)
AU: June 6th, 2024 at 11:00 AM AEST (Sydney)
EU: June 6th, 2024 at 11:00 AM CET (Amsterdam)

Register here! https://www.atlassian.com/webinars/enterprise-cloud/whats-new-from-team24-and-how-riverty-future-proofs-on-cloud?partnerref=community_community_awareness_team24-riverty-webinar-team24-recap_cloud_mig_&utm_source=community&utm_medium=community&utm_campaign=P:no-product*O:clm*T:movetocloud-ent*F:awareness*C:webinar*H:fy24q4*I:team24-riverty-webinar-team24-recap*Y:cloud_mig*

We hope to see you there!

3 comments

Comment

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2024

@Claire Chisholm -

For your information, there seems to problem on using the link you provided to sign-up for the webinar.  Please address.

I filled out the request multiple times and after click on the Register Now button, it just give me the error "There was an error on the server".

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Claire Chisholm
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2024

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin thank you so much for letting us know! It appears to be working now. 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2024

@Claire Chisholm - 

Just tried it again and it is still erroring out.

Best, Joseph

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events