cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrations Month is here!

56 comments

Comment

Chetan Sharma January 27, 2022

@Elizabeth Howden  Thanks for the wonderful article. I am new in the community and excited to contribute more like you and other leaders.

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Can't wait for all these events!

Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 31, 2022

Hey @Elizabeth Howden - I've attended Atlassian Cloud: Marketplace app availability and security webinarbut it is not yet recognised in my Kudos challenge? Any ideas? :) 

MartinHerren February 3, 2022

I'm late to the party, still i guess it will hopefully soon be our turn to look into the server->cloud migration for our jira software/bitbucket/confluence trio.
After a long and still ongoing battle with management who has some worries about cloud security the idea slowly takes its way. Server licensing increases and now the lack of possibility to upgrade the plan have been strong arguments to push for the migration.

Still so many open questions, will need to attend the next demo/Q&A session.

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2022

Never too late for this party @MartinHerren ! It will go on for some time.... 🎉

Like MartinHerren likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2022

Thanks Atlassian for the Community swag! #CountdownToCloud

PXL_20220419_111056765.jpg

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events