what does "free for limited time" mean?

Pepe December 10, 2012

What does it mean "!! Stateoscope is FREE for a limited time !!"?

Is there a probation/trial time for which you can use it after you install it? Or will the vendor at some point in time just descide not to give it for free anymore?

Please clarify.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2012

Hi,

Once you downloaded the free version, you'll not be prompted for any commercial license. You will be able to use it for free all the time.

I mean, this plugin may not be free all the time, although I do not have any plan to make it commercial in a short period. You can make sure that if I make it commercial, those free versions will not be affected.

Thanks for using plugin

Tuncay Senturk

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2012

Or will the vendor at some point in time just descide not to give it for free anymore?

i think that's it

Pepe December 10, 2012

Any chances to get an official "for sure" answer?

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2012

i guess so.

maybe you should ask the vendor do get it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events