Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sherif-sclusive: Atlassian Intelligence Updates (July)

Catching up? See what was new (and still shiny) in May or June.

Here is this months wins we’ve shared with the Community:

1️⃣ Catchup on page activity (Confluence)

A few months ago we started with AI summaries - pretty self-explanatory. Many of you requested we extend this further to help teams understand content that’s rapidly changing .

Knowing what’s happened since you last visited a page takes time: A project plans scope changes, customer research adds new insights, or a decision has been re-thought given some recent feedback. These translate to: many page edits, comments and complete re-workings of sections.

AI-powered Page Catch Ups (in open Beta) will bubble up the newest updates, work status, to-dos, and noteworthy comments on your pages.

ai-page-catchup.png

2️⃣ AI Issue reformatter (Jira)

Adding structure to content is a great technique to improve communication. AI Issue Reformatter reads the ticket and then clarifies the ticket for you ✨ . Now in open Beta, AI issue reformatter helps rewrite and restructure your ticket for more effective communication… Maybe we should call it Issue Rescue instead?! 

Here’s what to expect:

• Select your existing description

• Insert your new description after your existing description or

• Copy the text so you can paste it where you like

ai-issue-reformat1.gif

3️⃣ Virtual Agent now on Portal (Jira Service Management)

Teams receive requests from other teams in Jira Service Management. A while ago we introduced AI Virtual Service Agents to help deflect mundane repetitive work, answer common questions or route issues to the right spot. These Virtual Service Agents were only available for Slack, and you told us you want this to be available in your Help Portal. Today, we’re excited to share that Virtual Service Agents can now appear in your portal!

New to Virtual Service Agents? Here’s what you can do:

1. Intent flows - Build conversational flows to handle customer requests, automate actions, and work alongside your team to gather context and hand it off to human agents.

2. AI answers - Deflect tickets by using AI to search across your linked knowledge base articles and quickly answer customer questions.

ai-virtual-agent-jsm.jpeg

Curious to learn more? Check this page out!

4️⃣ AI-powered customer sentiment (Jira Service Management)

Have you ever been in a situation where a frustrated customer’s complaint got lost in the shuffle among other requests? With AI-powered sentiment analysis, you can now easily spot these negative sentiments and make sure to address them promptly. Don't let negative feedback sit around, take action right away!

What’s exciting about JSM Sentiment Analysis is that it can also be used in:

• 🔍 Jira Search: Find all issues where sentiment is negative, or look at your positive sentiment and work out what’s working well.

• Automation: Setup rules to help your team prioritise work. For example, if the sentiment is negative you can change the priority of the request.

ai-sentiment.png

5️⃣ Build Rovo Agents using Forge (Rovo)

Rovo (currently in closed BETA), is Atlassian’s new knowledge discovery offering, an add-on to your Cloud products. You can learn more about Rovo by checking out the website or joining the waitlist.

Rovo introduces Agents to your teams - designed to assist by automating repetitive tasks, generating/ reviewing content, simplifying complex workflows or providing insights tailored to your companies data. Agents can be created via (1) a no-code interface (prompt-based), or (2)more sophisticated agents can be created via code using Forge, our Cloud development platform.

Today we’re happy to share that for Enterprises, Atlassian Partners and Marketplace developers Forge-powered Rovo Agents are in early access. To start building enrol in the Forge early access program. Once enrolled you can:

Not a developer but want to share our excitement for Rovo? Checkout this teaser for Rovo our Marketing team had fun creating:

6️⃣ Webinar: How AI can help with effective teamwork

AI works if you use it. Or put a better way, using AI the right way can make you a more effective team.

Join myself, my teammate Annie Dean (Global Head of Team Anywhere) and modern work coach Mark Cruth as we reflect on what effective teams get right about AI. We delve into the latest research on modern teamwork challenges and how to leverage the transformative impact of AI for your teams' work.

We also want to hear youuuuuu think. Turns out I know a guy (<---that guy is me) and I really do want to hear your thoughts and opinions, ideas for things we can do better or differently. I’ll also take virtual high fives if you’re handing them out.

Thanks lovely community! 

7 comments

Comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2024

The Office gif. Jenna Fischer as Pam sits at the reception desk air high fiving Jim who is sitting at his desk, air high fiving her back in celebration.

Like # people like this
Suhel Mangera
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 12, 2024

Super excited about the "catchup on page activity". 

Curious about this statement "what’s happened since you last visited a page". 

I am assuming the catchup is different for each user? ie, you know when I last visted, and the relevant changes since then for me. And this would be different for each user. 

Is that correct?  

Thanks for sharing these updates. Really awesome to get "front row seat" to the changes. :) 

Like Sherif Mansour likes this
Stacey Law
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2024

Suhel, so glad to see your excitement on our new "page catchup" feature!

Yes, we believe that the this feature will be most valuable if it is personalized to you, so the information provided will be different depending on the user and when they last visited.

Happy to hear any other thoughts or suggestions you have on this feature after you've given it a try!

Like # people like this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2024

Really excited to try out VA on JSM portal! ✨

Related to AI sentiment analysis - does it work only w. English or other languages are supported too?

Like Sushant Koshy likes this
Rishabh Jhawar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2024

Excited to use the "Add Structure" and "Customer Sentiment".

Like # people like this
Sushant Koshy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2024

@Tomislav Tobijas 

Hello 👋, I am the Product Manager in Jira Service Management team working on Sentiment analysis.

Thanks for trying out this capability. At the moment, sentiment analysis works best for English. It may work for other languages, however the quality may vary.

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 2, 2024

Virtual high five to you, cheers, @Sherif Mansour ! 🙌

Especially interested in the JSM updates, I think it might be tipping the scales to go to Premium.

Like Sushant Koshy likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events