Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account disabled

Pankaj Thapliyal May 30, 2020

hi ,

i am writing this by logging from my personal atlassian account i.e hello2pankaj@gmail.com. its because with my official account (pankaj.thapliyal1@ness.com) , i am ubale to login.

I have a official atlassin account as pankaj.thapliyal1@ness.com.

however when i try to login with this account, i always get below error.

AADSTS50105: The signed in user is not assigned to a role for the application 'ded287c6-38e9-4b76-94eb-889bb0c9858b'(Atlassian Cloud).

I only created the atlassian account with pankaj.thapliyal1@ness.com , so not sure who is my Admin?

Please help urgently

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Pankaj Thapliyal ,

It sounds like when you log in with your @ness.com Atlassian account, you are being redirected to your company's SSO login, which is blocking you from accessing Atlassian Cloud products. Typically this would be maintained by your company's IT department if the error is coming from the SSO login screen itself.

Regards,

Dave

Pankaj Thapliyal June 1, 2020

Hi Dave,

Thanks for response. However , atlassian login page doesnt ask me for credentials. Its asks for sso with google or microsoft.

Why the login page doesnt ask me credentails?

Login page shows me below controls

• Emailid textbox
  • Continue button : on click of which imlicitly takes microsoft sso
  • SSO with google link
  • SSO with microsoft link

I cleared my cache, passwords from browser but no help.

I even tried with edge browser from which i never tried atlassin login but same here as well it doesnt ask me password but only give optikn to sign with SSO first.

Please guide. I would be very thankful

Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2020

Hi @Pankaj Thapliyal ,

This is because someone at Ness has enabled SSO through Microsoft for all users with @ness.com email addresses on their Atlassian account. When SSO is enabled, you are no longer able to log in with your standard credentials, you have to log in through Microsoft SSO.

Pankaj Thapliyal June 1, 2020

Ok. But then why i get error "signed in user  not assigned to role of application..."

Who will assign me role in application as per this error?

Sorry for these questions but i am not sure who can help me.

Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
June 1, 2020

This error is coming from Ness' Microsoft SSO, so it would need to be resolved by one of Ness' IT administrators that manages which applications employees have access to.

Pankaj Thapliyal June 2, 2020

Thanks Dave. I will follow with our IT admins.

you have been very helpful.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events