Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create your own content scanning detections

Things are heating up as we transition into summer, and so are our engineer's laptops from creating some new detections for you! 

Beacon (soon to be Guard Detect) sends an alert when someone updates a Confluence page containing certain types of sensitive data, such as credentials, financial, or identity data.

You can now create custom content scanning detections, which allow you to get an alert for terms or phrases that are sensitive to your organization.

To create a custom content detection:

In Beacon (beta), go to Detections > Content scanning

Select Create new detection

Follow the prompts to create your custom detection.

62f3f210-44ee-42a5-86be-f957a8120773.png

How to create a custom content scanning detection

Please note: We recommend you create a page to test your detection, and monitor it over the first few days. You can always go back and and adjust the terms if necessary.

Take it for a test drive and let us know what you think!

3 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024

@Tygrr DosRemedios thanks for this post. I just created my first custom detection - which is meant to inform me if there are any pages that have a mention of a partner we have severed ties with to ensure we are no longer sharing information or data with them!

Like Tygrr DosRemedios likes this
Tygrr DosRemedios
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2024

@Andy Gladstone Love hearing these types of specific use cases! As a teaser, we're working on regex inputs next so stay tuned! 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Laurent Schröder
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 28, 2024

This is awesome! Thank you!

Like Tygrr DosRemedios likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events