Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my answer go?

Emily Errico June 28, 2018

I just wrote an answer to this question. I know I published it because I made two edits on the answer, and then navigated away. Now it's disappeared?

It doesn't show up on the post or in my profile. Has this happened to anyone else? I want to help, but it's a pain to type out my explanation again. Can it be recovered?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2018

@Emily Errico your reply ended up in the spam filter, most likely because your reply had code in it. I have moved it back to the question for you.

Thank you! Is there any way to avoid the spam filter for future answers with code?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2018

You're welcome.

No, the spam filter sometimes get very protective, it sometime depends on the day. Community champions are regularity looking at the spam quarantine and the Atlassian team is looking into improving it.

I suppose that was kind of a silly question. If you posted about how to get around the filter, then spammers could use that information too, d'oh.

Thank you again!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events