cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more images?

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2021

Is anyone else missing the ability to include images in their answers? (And questions, apparently.)

Did I exceed my quota? :-}

4 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2021

Image upload working ok for me. Oldie but a goodie, I always try closing all browsers and see if that helps. Then on to a support ticket. Hope you get it sorted

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2021

Well, that's embarrassing. Closed and reopened, and all is well.

giphy

Thanks all - glad we could all have a laugh this morning. :-}

Like # people like this
0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2021

no-image.png

@Darryl Lee  - I saw this image attached to your name in the code. 

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2021

Well, I guess I still have emojis: 😢

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2021

Just messing with you. You should probably create a support ticket. 

Like # people like this
0 votes
JiBrok
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 26, 2021

I had an attachment problem the other day. I can't send responses with images. Half a day later, I found out that the answers were sent. All 10 pieces for each click of the send button.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/OnChange-Listener-in-Create-Issue-screen/qaq-p/1588741?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kudos_comment&utm_content=topic

Now ok in safari:

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 21.31.28.png

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2021

@JiBrok It looks like one of your messages wound up in the spam quarantine, which meant subsequent messages likely got pulled in as well. The automatic spam filter has some known issues with edited messages. Submitting the same message again (because the first one wound up in spam) is detected by the filter as a duplicate, so also marked as spam. We go through the quarantine a few times a day to release legitimate messages.

Thanks for pointing this one out! I'm removing the duplicate messages to clean up.

As you post more in Community, the likelihood that the spam filter will flag you by accident will go down. We're also expecting that edits to your original post will be less likely to trip the filter soon - which is what I think affected you here.

Cheers!
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Like JiBrok likes this
0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2021

I've good Speed of internet.

as shown in the below. some of the names missing in the header. may be a small glitch.

In the menu bar, just highlight side by side options. the last one is "Photos" 

image.png 

image.png

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2021

@KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH - looks like you're in the cohort that's received some updated editor code. We enabled this for some folks earlier today and believe this problem with missing icons should be sorted out now. Give the page a hard refresh and let me know if you're still having issues!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events