cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome

Alberto Salvante
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2022

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for the great welcome to the community.
I hope to be useful at least a little of what this community has been for me. ^^

Best,
Alberto

4 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

Welcome to the Community and this group, @Alberto Salvante !

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Have a nice day ahead!

Like Alberto Salvante likes this
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2022

Welcome, @Alberto Salvante 

That attitude is what we are about and I am sure you will be more than a "little" helpful. The newest of us often have some bit of information that the... oldest.. of us do not yet possess. We can all learn things from all the others all the time.

Deleted user May 4, 2022

@Alberto Salvante  Hi Alberto, keep in mind that we also have an all-Italian channel here and one on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8970553/ 

Rolf Lader
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2022

Hi @Alberto Salvante 

I'm new in this community as well.

Can someone explain to me the benefits of being part of this community?

Thanks a lot to the experts, Rolf :o)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events