cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi from Czech republic

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2020

Hi, I am Martin and I'm working with Atlassian technologies for almost 5 years. I am working with Jira and Confluence most of the time.

I am quite experienced in Script runner app. My position now is called Atlassian Competency Leader but I was (and I am still) developing customizations for Jira and Confluence (server).
I am happy to be part of this community and I will try to help with my knowledges to anyone else :)
I'm also curious in getting new information, knowledges and feedback :)

1 comment

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 17, 2020

Hi Martin! 

I love your job title - Atlassian Competency Leader is so cool! Thanks for being part of our Community :). 

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2020

hi Bridget thanks for "liking" :). There was a discussion about my position's title, because "Atlassian Solution Architect" was not cool enough. We were finding new wind in our team and name of this position helped (I hope :D)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events