Last year quarter beginning in Atlassian Analytics

Kailash Chander
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 20, 2023

Hi. I want to produce a report with custom dates in Atlassian Analytics. The default dates will be 10/1 of last year (e.g. 10/1/2022) and 9/30 of this year (e.g. 9/30/2023) since this is a compliance report but I want the facility to allow the user to change the dates if they want. 

I am using Calendar control.  Logically thinking the function {CURRENT_CALENDAR_YEAR.START.SUB(3,'Month')} should work.  But for some reason the calendar stops at 1/1/2023 and the subtract 3 months does now work.  Can someone help me get a formula to get the dates I want please?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tracy Chow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2023

Hi Kailash,

Can you try using the following relative date variable:  {CURRENT_CALENDAR_YEAR.START.SUB(3,'month')}

The default fields for the calendar control are case-sensitive on the unit of time. Please let me know if this works for you!

I believe the reason you were seeing the calendar at 1/1/2023 is because it's storing previous data entered in the control. You can see this reflected in the dashboard URL where the control selection is hard coded.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events