Confluence Space Audit Dashboard

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2023

Hello everyone. 

I am looking to create a dashboard where I can identify any Confluence spaces where no one has viewed pages within the past 6 months. 

• I am essentially looking to duplicate what is on the Space Analytics section, but select all spaces. 

Any suggestions or screenshots of your dashboards would be greatly appreciated because I am not a BI developer and the analytics tool is new to me.

[Atlassian] There are only 2 Confluence templates... more please.

Cheers,

Jonathan

1 answer

0 votes
Tracy Chow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2023

Hi Jonathan,

Confluence page view data is currently not available in the Atlassian Data Lake. I've created a feature suggestion ticket that you can vote on and watch for updates.

You can check out the Confluence schema documentation for more information on what data you can query now.

As more dashboard templates get built out, we'll announce them here in the Analytics Community. We appreciate your feedback!

Tracy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events