It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Atlassian Account Stucked During Purchase Edited

Hi,

I have purchased a confluence license and the purchase email was not reachable during the checkout. (Now it is reachable again!)
Because of this I cannot login to atlassian.com with the purachse and therefore I cannot get my purchased license. The account is stucked!
I have used "Forgot password" and "send recovery link" for several times, but I did not receive a recovery link (also not in my spam folder!)

I have already sent a request to Atlassian to get assistance to unlock my account or send me a password recovery and they stated:

"Thank you for your response. I understand that you need assistance with your access for you're not able to log in.

However, starter license customers like you can only receive support from our online Atlassian Community.

Thank you for your understanding."

So how should the community help me with this ;-)

Remark: The stucked account is not the account from where this message is posted!

1 comment

Thomas_Schlegel Community Leader Aug 09, 2018

Hi @Andreas Germeroth,

I pointed Atlassian's people to your question. I'm sure, someone will help you soon.

@Thomas_Schlegel - thank you for that!

I received a password reset email and now I can login in...

Thomas_Schlegel Community Leader Aug 09, 2018

You're welcome, @Andreas Germeroth

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

60 views 1 5
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you