Who can see what in Atlas (Beta)?

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2022

Hi

I've just evoked Atlas (Beta) from the "Switch to" section and find it looks just like the "Team Central Sandpit". Right down to the Projects and people (that I assume had also accessed the sandpit in the last year).

So my question is, Who can see what is created in Atlas (Beta)? As currently I can see the below. One of which I created "Start Finishing" and at least some of the others I recall from the original sandpit (Kittens, Pumpkin).

Screenshot 2022-04-13 162737.png

Also, in the Teams section I see teams I'm in (in the tenancy I administer), but the people suggestions or @mentions are not from my tenancy. I'm guessing they are other Community Leaders/Admins that have accessed the sandpit in the last year???

So how do we control who sees what? Will everyone (in Beta) see everyone else's Projects/Goals etc....

I was hoping to start using it with real updates, links to real work etc to help demo it to the 'right' people where I work, but am currently confused and concerned about whether I should, as we are a government department with tight security protocols. 

2 answers

1 vote
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

OK, I've worked it out.

I had to go and request Atlas for our site from here; Atlas | The Teamwork Directory every company needs (atlassian.com)

Which makes sense. 🙄👍

Now I can see the sandbox and one for our site and they both look right, with that context in mind.

Phew GIFs | Tenor

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

I invited a colleague to Atlas and then shared my project with him. He didn't get the invite email, but got the shared project one...when he clicked on it to view the update, he got the below. Which shows the old sandbox URL.

Screenshot 2022-04-14 091427.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events