Notification Hub in Atlas to receive also JSM Customer Notifications

Matus Klaudiny March 6, 2024

Hello all, 

We have recently start utilising this hub - https://team.atlassian.com/notifications

We like the format and ability to filter for product specific notifications etc. 

In the atlassian stack we have also JSM and we utilise it mostly for internal customers as employee helpdesk - meaning our employees are customers of the projects. Is there a way where would also get customer notifications visible also in the atlas notification hub? It seems like only Jira / Confluence or JSM projects notifications (where employees have access to the agents view or have browse issues permissions to these projects) are landing in there.. 

This would greatly improve visibility of work for us since we could rely on this hub only instead of having email channel to be checked for JSM customer notifications / updates.

Hope I explained it properly.

1 answer

1 vote
Nicola Sun
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2024

Hi Matus, 

Thanks for reaching out, I can see the use case for wanting JSM customer notifications in the one place. 

I've added your input to our backlog so that it can be considered when the capability is being worked on. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events