Is there a way to export kudos from Atlas?

Nikki DuBois March 3, 2023

We are looking to reward and recognize folks for kudos being provided. It would be nice to be able to grab that information from Atlas and add it to our slide decks to openly cheer everyone on in a portfolio.

1 answer

6 votes
Andrew Hammond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2023

I've sent this to some folks on the team for consideration - we're in the early days of export functionality for Atlas so great to know there's a desire for this!

Elyse Exposito April 17, 2023

That functionality [to export] is super appealing to recall and celebrate kudos throughout a sprint, month, or quarter. Power Atlas users at my company were also curious if Kudos Slack integrations were available to be able to link kudos to their Goal working group Slack channels.

Like # people like this
SayHallelujah July 8, 2023

I second this! It would be great to embed kudos elsewhere in Confluence. 

Like # people like this
Florian Royer March 1, 2024

Is there any news about this? We'd like the kudos to be shared via Teams. If some praise a kudos in Microsoft teams, then it arrives in Atlas, and if it is raised in Atlas, it's shared in Microsoft Teams.

I guess some companies would like to have also a Slack connector.

Like Sean Moran likes this
Sean Moran
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

This would be a perfect solution to an initiative we have at my company to bring kudos to the entire company. Being able to send kudos to Slack would be great.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events