Exploring Kanban as a Portfolio Overview Tool in Atlas: Seeking Creative Solutions

Marco Amicucci
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2024

Hello Atlas Community,

I'm new to Atlas and I've noticed there isn't a Kanban view for projects.

I'm aware of the conventional use of Kanban for individual project management. However, I find Kanban boards extremely useful for a holistic view of project portfolios. Despite understanding the typical perspective that Kanban may not be the ideal tool for this, I still see great value in it for overarching project visualization.

Is there any way to view projects in a Kanban format in Atlas?

I'm curious if there's a way to integrate a Kanban-style overview within Atlas, perhaps even through a Trello integration? I'm eager to hear any creative ideas or solutions that might help address this need for a comprehensive project portfolio view using Kanban. Any insights or workarounds would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer

1 vote
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

We have a Jira Software Kanban board that displays our Epics. Then, each epic is linked to a project in Atlas. From the epics in Jira, you can view Atlas updates and post updates, too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events